- Upon successful payment of the application fee, the students shall receive a Temporary Registration Number (TRN) and an auto generated password by email, which shall be used to attend ASAT (Admissions & Scholarship Assessment Test) available in www.cpmsindia.com.
- Upon successful payment of the registration cost, the students shall receive their Unique Student Identification Number (USID) and auto generated password by email, which shall also be their ‘User ID’ and password to log into www.cpmsindia.com.
- Ensuring that all fees are paid on or before the announced due dates is the responsibility of the student. Non-payment of the prescribed fees within the due dates will result in the cancellation of the registration to the program or progression to the subsequent months/level or temporary suspension in access to website login.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website.
- The institute may withdraw or amend its offer of admission, or terminate the registration, if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a student’s application form.
- The institute does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes all liability that may result from any loss, damage or injury caused to a student or to the student’s property.
Policy regarding refund of course fee:
The course fee has four components: Application fee, registration cost, tuition fee and examination fee.
- The Application Fee is non refundable, under any circumstances other than in the event of CPMS India failing to complete the online and/or offline sessions of the ASAT.
- The Registration Cost is non refundable, under any circumstances, other than in the event of the institute failing to commence the program within 30 days of the date, promised in the admission offer letter, offered to the student.
The tuition fee refund is 100% refundable in the event of the student not getting placed as per the Placement terms and conditions. In any other case, the refund of the tuition fee is subject to the following criteria:
- If a student withdraws from the course prior to its commencement, there shall be a refund of 50 percent of the tuition fee.
- If the candidate withdraws from the course within one week after the date of commencement of the course, there shall be a refund of 40 percent of the tuition fee, after deducting tax.
- If a candidate withdraws from the course any time after one week from the date of commencement of the course, no refund of the tuition fee shall be made.
- The examination fee shall be refunded only if the student fails to attend the examination.